Position: Overnight Floor Cleaning Specialist
Whole Foods Coop Denfeld - Monday and Tuesdays 6hr/week
Superior Super 1 West Duluth - Saturday through Tuesday 24/hr weekly
Starting pay - $10.50 for 90 days then first review and bonus (based on hours & satisfactory performance)
- Generous Regular Bonus Program throughout the year on top of hourly pay
- First 90 day and annual performance reviews with pay increases
- Short term disability
- Retirement plan (Employer Matching)
- Life Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance
DCC is looking to fill a Floor Cleaning Specialist position. This position reports to managers on duty (MOD) and are responsible for the following;
- Cleaning and maintaining retail floors
- Maintenance of equipment
- Self-directed position, with support from the night managers on a nightly basis
This position is nights only (between 9pm-5am) and requires use of riding auto scrubbers, walk-behind scrubbers, and propane powered buffers that help to make our customer’s floors shine (pictures below). Another portion of the position consists of stripping and waxing floor finish, and reapplying product- causing the floors the shine like glass.
Applicants are indeed expected to be self-motivated and capable of completing projects with minimal discretion.
- Criminal Background Check
Previous experience is preferred, but not required.
This position physically requires;
- May need to stand and walk for up to 8 hours
- May need to climb, stoop, or kneel repeatedly
- May need to lift, pull, or push 50 lb.
- Must be able to move about while using equipment
Please apply either through indeed on our site; http://www.duluthcleaning.com/
Duluth Cleaning Contractors, LLC
We offer our employees the opportunity to do their best work, to be challenged, and to achieve. We have a casual and friendly culture based on positive and professional relationships among employees and managers. Additionally, we provide our employees with effective training that prepares them to work successfully and safely.
We know that people are looking for long-term, stable work. Duluth Cleaning Contractors has many employees who have worked for us for over 10 years. Our employees enjoy consistent schedules that provide year-round work. We also have opportunities for career growth and development. We believe we employee the best people and we look them first for our future leaders.
Duluth Cleaning Contractors offers employees valuable benefits that enrich their personal and professional lives:
- Paid Time Off
- Bonus Program
- Simple IRA - this is a retirement account and we match employee contributions.
- Annual performance reviews and pay increases - work hard, meet our standards, and you'll be rewarded.
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Company Website: www.duluthcleaning.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)